Voice training team building day
By learning how to use your voice effectively you will be more confident and secure in your day to day business dealings.
In this wonderful one-day voice training team building day, you will learn how the ins and outs of using your vocal cords in the correct manner to produce the right type of tone.
In addition, you will also learn posture, breathing and just how to warm up prior to that all-important meeting that can make or break an important business deal.
As the day progresses, you will also sing in harmony with your team members and learn what it means to truly listen to others around you.
You will also learn the importance of supporting your colleagues in a new setting and environment.
Your voice is part of your business and presentation.
Developing and training your voice for business is paramount.
Enjoy this wonderful, interactive day filled with education, fun and motivation!
Benefits for business
- The voice is an important asset in business that can make or break an important business deal.
- As each team member learn to use their voice in the correct manner, their communication skills will skyrocket!
- Team members have to work together in a group to conquer the basics of singing in time and in harmony.
- Everyone’s cognitive abilities will be stretched and lateral thinking will be required to sing together in tune
- At the end of the session, the entire class will operate as one group and perform a new tune learned on the day
- Each individual may develop a passion singing that could lead to years and years of pleasure and creativity!
Course length: 1 Day
Location: 21 Fleet Street, City of London, EC4Y 1AA or in-house in your organisation.
The cost of this course is £300 per delegate.
Course code: vtfbtb1
A half-day course option is also available upon request.
Contact Stefan Joubert directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively telephone 0207 127 0717 and Stefan will return your telephone call as soon as possible.
You can also contact us directly via our online contact form here.