We have exciting group piano lessons on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at The London Piano Institute!
Take that first BOLD step towards fulfilling your dream of learning the piano by studying the piano in a wonderful small group.
Enjoy a marvellous piano class with an experienced and expert piano instructor who genuinely cares for your progress.
- You will learn how to read the notes properly (without rhymes and tricks)
- You will understand timing and how the score works
- You will get to know time and key signatures
- You will discover the patterns that make up the scales that we use
- You will learn the basics of chord progressions and just how to make your own composition
- You will get to play simple (but exciting) pieces of music that will give you the confidence to go to the next level!
- You will socialise with like-minded piano lovers
- You will be invited to attend thrilling music and social events
– Fee £185 per calendar month for 4 x 60 minutes
Learning to play the piano as an adult beginner in a group format is stimulating and enjoyable. It is, however, vital to learn the right techniques from day one.
At the London Piano Institute, we specialise in helping you develop the correct technique and sound to enable you to play the piano with confidence.
We make sure that from the very first day you learn the piano with us you get to know the names of the notes, how sheet music works and just how to practice.
It is our mission to help you as an enthusiastic adult beginner to succeed in learning how to play the piano.
The piano is an intricate instrument that requires lots of skills and knowledge. You can be sure that you are taking care of with our excellent piano instructors would genuinely care for your development! (See our testimonials for more details)
Make your piano dreams come true this academic year!
Get started in one of our piano courses today and hurry as space is running out!
Book your space in our wonderful group piano classes now!
Contact Stefan today for a prompt and personal response at: firstname.lastname@example.org