I Recommended the Following Digital Pianos With Weighted Keys
Below is a selection of digital pianos that I recommend when looking to purchase your first instrument.
- Recommended Digital Piano #1
GDP-100 Digital Grand Piano with Stool
Most Recommended Digital Piano
A great digital GRAND piano offering SUPERIOR sound quality and playability. Great Look and Playability!
- Stunning Feel & Response 88 Weighted Touch Responsive Keys
- Compact Polished Ebony Finish Piano With Matching Piano Stool
- Experiment With New Sounds Using Split Layer and Effects
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Includes a Headphone Jack
- SIMPLY AN IMPRESSIVE INSTRUMENT
- Recommended Digital Piano #2
Yamaha YDP-S34B Digital Piano
Price: £729 On Amazon Prime!
Recommended Digital Piano #2
This digital piano is great value for money, and offers excellent playability. It is simply a superb instrument to get started with!
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) weighted keyboard with matte black key tops
- 10 Voices including Yamaha CFX Grand Piano sound
- Easy 2 track recording with an integrated library of 50 piano songs
- 192 note polyphony and USB connectivity
- Free iOS app for easy control
BUY NOW: Yamaha YDP-S34B Digital Piano
- Recommended Digital Piano #3
Axus Digital AXD2 Digital Piano
Price: £549 With Free Delivery!
Recommended Digital Piano #3
The most recommended digital piano at an affordable price. It's got excellent reviews on Amazon!
- Fantastic quality Digital Piano, perfect for schools or playing and practicing at home. Features an 88 Note Graded Real Hammer Action Keyboard
- Graded Hammer Standard keyboard - replicates the feel of a traditional piano
- 3 Piano Style Pedals (Soft, Sostenuto, Sustain), Dual Headphone input, 2 track, 1 Song Sequencer (recorder) and Internal Metronome
- Midi In/Out for computer interaction/recording. Audio out for amplification
- Sound Customisation - including Master Tune, Transpose Function, Adjustable Touch, Sound Balance and Master Volume
- Digital Effects including reverb, Chorus with level control. Layer. Split, Master Tune, Key Transpose